GhostDotA

Poll

Who's the best admin?!
42% 42% [ 117 ]
33% 33% [ 91 ]
5% 5% [ 15 ]
14% 14% [ 38 ]
3% 3% [ 8 ]
3% 3% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 277

Top posting users this month

Latest topics

» Vouch Request
Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am by TMV

» sad sad sad
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 am by BeautyMustDie

» A new and weird blacklist.
Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am by MinionMe

» Vouch request
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 am by DobleU

» Dani[sh] blacklisted 3months
Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 pm by MinionMe

» Ban request - VoliOtaKi13
Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 am by EnzoMofo

» YAWA Flame again!!!
Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm by Dani[SH]

» BAN for nothing
Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo


    Votekick Abuse

    Share
    avatar
    Madara.

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2014-05-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Spain

    Votekick Abuse

    Post  Madara. on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:51 am

    Report: Madara.
    Offenser : Multiple players
    Rule : Votekick abuse

    Well there is game , ( long days ive not playing dota and not my best hero ) was bad game for me, but isnt a reason for kick, i try do all my best with a hero i cant manage good , Sentinel was 3 players ( with +gold gain and Leaver items ) so is so hard to me , but i always try to kill and def.

    Then the stupid huskar, a man who only farm on kill sometimes never helps on push , start votekicks on me, ( 5 times ) and finally i got kicked.

    I repeat i think there is not a reason, im not feed on purpose and i dont ruin game, i try doing my best, but some times the other team play and is better .

    Replay :

    http://replay.garena.ro/view_replay.php?file=1403193189.w3g
    avatar
    Madara.

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2014-05-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Spain

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Madara. on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 pm

    no 1 will check it ? there some other post after this .. Sad
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 pm

    Madara. wrote:no 1 will check it ? there some other post after this .. Sad

    back to the roots.

    checking it Very Happy
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:28 pm

    Why you votekick silencer?

    (03:20) Madara.: !votekick rock
    (03:20) pachesto: A votekick against player [RockBottom] has been started by player [Madara.]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

    or u want to report yourself?
    avatar
    Sco

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2014-02-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Greece

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Sco on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:34 pm

    avatar
    Madara.

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2014-05-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Spain

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Madara. on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 am

    190590 wrote:Why you votekick silencer?

    (03:20) Madara.: !votekick rock
    (03:20) pachesto: A votekick against player [RockBottom] has been started by player [Madara.]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

    or u want to report yourself?


    If you had seen the replay as it has to do,'d see that player had lag and all voted yes.

    But you have preferred attempt ridiculous me , make a funny or somehow special?
    avatar
    Madara.

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2014-05-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Spain

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Madara. on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:29 am

    Sco wrote:

    You are able for post stupids things ?
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:24 am

    Madara. wrote:
    190590 wrote:Why you votekick silencer?

    (03:20) Madara.: !votekick rock
    (03:20) pachesto: A votekick against player [RockBottom] has been started by player [Madara.]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

    or u want to report yourself?


    If you had seen the replay as it has to do,'d see that player had lag and all voted yes.

    But you have preferred attempt ridiculous me , make a funny or somehow special?

    Ive checked the replay. Till end.
    I saw the votekick abuse vs you, thats not the point.
    In the replay i cant see laggs.
    Just saw your comment : "WTF"
    and votekick after...
    my first thinking was you noticed a fogclick or something else...
    So lagging is a valid reason to kick someone? instead of telling him to fix it?
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:24 am

    Madara. wrote:
    Sco wrote:

    You are able for  post stupids things ?

    Not mine if you noticed. Smile
    avatar
    Madara.

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2014-05-14
    Age : 32
    Location : Spain

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Madara. on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:44 am

    190590 wrote:
    Madara. wrote:
    190590 wrote:Why you votekick silencer?

    (03:20) Madara.: !votekick rock
    (03:20) pachesto: A votekick against player [RockBottom] has been started by player [Madara.]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

    or u want to report yourself?


    If you had seen the replay as it has to do,'d see that player had lag and all voted yes.

    But you have preferred attempt ridiculous me , make a funny or somehow special?

    Ive checked the replay. Till end.
    I saw the votekick abuse vs you, thats not the point.
    In the replay i cant see laggs.
    Just saw your comment : "WTF"
    and votekick after...
    my first thinking was you noticed a fogclick or something else...
    So lagging is a valid reason to kick someone? instead of telling him to fix it?

    He has mini stops from min 0:01 , trust me , if he hasnt lag, their team didnt kick him , but lags all of we 5-6 times in 3 mins, did you think he can fix it?

    About the pic, i knew was not you, told it for sco.
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:57 am

    Madara. wrote:
    190590 wrote:
    Madara. wrote:
    190590 wrote:Why you votekick silencer?

    (03:20) Madara.: !votekick rock
    (03:20) pachesto: A votekick against player [RockBottom] has been started by player [Madara.]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

    or u want to report yourself?


    If you had seen the replay as it has to do,'d see that player had lag and all voted yes.

    But you have preferred attempt ridiculous me , make a funny or somehow special?

    Ive checked the replay. Till end.
    I saw the votekick abuse vs you, thats not the point.
    In the replay i cant see laggs.
    Just saw your comment : "WTF"
    and votekick after...
    my first thinking was you noticed a fogclick or something else...
    So lagging is a valid reason to kick someone? instead of telling him to fix it?

    He has mini stops from min 0:01 , trust me , if he hasnt lag, their team didnt kick him , but lags all of we  5-6 times in 3 mins, did you think he can fix it?

    About the pic, i knew was not you, told it for sco.

    Okay. Well they kicked you too without any reason, so i cant know and i have to ask Wink

    Only reason why i asked.

    Gin.freecss banned perm banned for restarting VK over and over again. He can appell in Forum to check the rules.

    BSZ banned 3 days for VK abuse
    mastema- banned 3 days for VK abuse
    booom.MK banned 3 days for VK abuse
    deniscf banned 3 days for VK abuse

    thanks for report*
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 am

    Sco wrote:

    Sco as information, i really dislike useless comments in the Posts im working in.

    Same for rasism...

    Care what you posting.

    Thanks.

    EnzoMofo

    Posts : 577
    Join date : 2013-07-08

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  EnzoMofo on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:07 am

    Does this fall under useless comment?

    when i was 6 i fell and hurt my knees!

    wolverinemarvel972

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2014-06-18

    Ban vk abuse

    Post  wolverinemarvel972 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:15 am

    Seriously i don't like play who is able to ruin a game .... in this case madara ruin the game because he feeded so much that the reason i wanted to kik him ...
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:17 am

    wolverinemarvel972 wrote:Seriously i don't like play who is able to ruin a game  .... in this case madara ruin the game because he feeded so much that the reason i wanted to kik him ...

    Im like....wtf?

    wolverinemarvel972

    that name?
    Sounds like youre an player that vk him?
    get a name that fits with your bnet account, like it is said in registration.......

    wolverinemarvel972

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2014-06-18

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  wolverinemarvel972 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:24 am

    I m Gin.freecss
    All the time one noob feeds so much and he can play all the game but me one time i tryed to save a game and i got a permaned banned
    All the admin makes a misstake
    avatar
    Sco

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2014-02-16
    Age : 32
    Location : Greece

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Sco on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:26 am

    i was just laghing to that "fail" that u said at ur first reply, nothing rasistic posted by me... just a funny comedian photo lol
    apologize no hard feelings lol
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:27 am

    wolverinemarvel972 wrote:I m Gin.freecss
    All the time one noob feeds so much and he can play all the game but me one time i tryed to save a game and i got a permaned banned
    All the admin makes a misstake

    Feed/Failing can happen, to everyone!
    Been noob isnt banable too.
    If everyone is kicking guys that are failing, the games would be empty soon.

    But nice your registered here, i perm banned you so you can check whats going on and check the rules.

    Feel free to post an unban appell.

    wolverinemarvel972

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2014-06-18

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  wolverinemarvel972 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:31 am

    Damn
    You don't do your job i hope you play with this man and we will see if you are patient
    You play everytime with your team that why u don't understand but me i m done with a noob like that i told him a tips he didn't care and you keep defend him serious why are you an admin
    avatar
    190590

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2013-09-21
    Location : Germany / Berlin

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  190590 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 am

    wolverinemarvel972 wrote:Damn
    You don't do your job i hope you play with this man and we will see if you are patient
    You play everytime with your team that why u don't understand but me i m done with a noob like that i told him a tips he didn't care and you keep defend him serious why are you an admin

    If im not doing my work, why i am doing this here?
    I have to be patient, else i would lose my admin so, trust me Very Happy
    Sounds like you dont apologize, so the ban will be kept.

    I feel sorry for you, that you dont have mates to play.
    Still there are commands like : !ma, !sd...
    and if that does help there a GSD-## bot with autobalance.
    Still doenst help you?
    This is really fucked up, since i saw your name "wolverinemarvel972", your acting, your chatting and your english aswell....

    Topic closed.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Votekick Abuse

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm