» BAN for nothing
Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

Easynabss unban appeal. banend by Chilla_deluxe

Dani[SH]

Easynabss unban appeal. banend by Chilla_deluxe

Post  Dani[SH] on Tue May 13, 2014 11:51 pm

BNET name of player: Easynabss                this is not me..
    Link to game that triggered ban: ghostd17
    Ban Reason: leaver noob by [Chilla_Deluxe]
    Appeal Reason: Well.. It started with me(Dani[sh]) and easynabss(my friend) went to a ghostd game and waited for 10-15 minutes. When we were ingame he was lagging and couldn't move hero.. Easynabss was bragging about that he laggs and couldn't move and he kinda spammed a little. Chilla_Deluxe muted him because he was pissed that he kept writing and shit... I asked chilla if he wanted to unmute him ingame but he rejected. Easynabss left the game on purpose and said that he doesn't want to play with guys like chilla because he muted him for no reason.. I'm just asking Chilla_Deluxe or another admin who wants to look into this, if you can just unban (Easynabss) from only "pub-games" and keep him banned from league games, so the problem won't happen again.. He plays dota everyday and would like to keep playing.. He kinda got banned cause that i asked him if he wanted to go league vs "good players" instead of pubs...
    And of course we're apologizing to chilla for this incident.
    So all I'm asking for is:
    Unban from pub-games.
    Unban from channel.
    Ban from league.

Thx and if chilla doesn't like this appeal it's fair.. but then atleast don't perm ban my friend.. thx again.

Last edited by dKYM on Tue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i can :i)

Chilla_Deluxe

Re: Easynabss unban appeal. banend by Chilla_deluxe

Post  Chilla_Deluxe on Wed May 14, 2014 2:40 am

dKYM wrote:BNET name of player: Easynabss                this is not me..
    Appeal Reason: Well.. It started with me(Dani[sh]) and easynabss(my friend) went to a ghostd game and waited for 10-15 minutes. When we were ingame he was lagging and couldn't move hero.. Easynabss was bragging about that he laggs and couldn't move and he kinda spammed a little. Chilla_Deluxe muted him because he was pissed that he kept writing and shit... I asked chilla if he wanted to unmute him ingame but he rejected. Easynabss left the game on purpose and said that he doesn't want to play with guys like chilla because he muted him for no reason.. I'm just asking Chilla_Deluxe or another admin who wants to look into this, if you can just unban (Easynabss) from only "pub-games" and keep him banned from league games, so the problem won't happen again.. He plays dota everyday and would like to keep playing.. He kinda got banned cause that i asked him if he wanted to go league vs "good players" instead of pubs...
    Unban from pub-games.
    Unban from channel.
    Ban from league.

Thx and if chilla doesn't like this appeal it's fair.. but then atleast don't perm ban my friend.. thx again.
    Dani if he rly wants unban why he doesn`t make his own appeal?
    u know he spammed and this with this im so pro slang wtf u want from me... and i hate it rly its enough if i do it and annoy the others with it. But im not new and he is.. i will unban him this week but not now..
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- on Wed May 14, 2014 2:48 am

Chilla_Deluxe wrote:
    dKYM wrote:BNET name of player: Easynabss                this is not me..
    Unban from pub-games.
    Unban from channel.
    Ban from league.

Dani if he rly wants unban why he doesn`t make his own appeal?
    u know he spammed and this with this im so pro slang wtf u want from me... and i hate it rly its enough if i do it and annoy the others with it. But im not new and he is.. i will unban him this week but not now..

I agree tell him to come write his own apolgize appeal, if he doesn't wanna spend 5 min of his time to make and acc and write a fast unban appeal, he should stay banned till the appropriate time is over.

Dani[SH]

Post  Dani[SH] on Wed May 14, 2014 3:27 am

Thx chilla and ye i made the appeal he's not good at english so sorry
    ernie/3foot2

Post  ernie/3foot2 on Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 pm

No good at English but is able to shit talk.

Gimme a break.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:12 am