» BAN for nothing
Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am by ernie/3foot2

» Feed on purpose/unfair votekick
Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am by EnzoMofo

mannered pure!

Wislaa-

Re: mannered pure!

Post  Wislaa- on Wed May 14, 2014 6:19 am

Chill Thranduil, I'm sure you'd still be headadmin if you didn't went mad and doing shit like banning me for 30 days for saying "thrandull noob" in lobby, haha.
    Thranduil_

Post  Thranduil_ on Wed May 14, 2014 7:59 am

Wislaa- wrote:Chill Thranduil, I'm sure you'd still be headadmin if you didn't went mad and doing shit like banning me for 30 days for saying "thrandull noob" in lobby, haha.

It wasn't me... It was lord. He banned you after he took chillas rights after he unbanned teshin... I have never abused my rights... Ohh once I banned frosch.

Why I am taking so much? Because there are topics to talk about and actions which wouldn't happen in my charge...
    It shouldn't involve me, I don't really know why I can't "don't care" as my friend fluff did...
    Anyway do what you need to do, but I am still here as neutral observator, why I play pub without admins? I tried to play vs yawa and his mates... he raged flamed me and my mates (as Nazi shit) and ended games, in my charge it wouldn't happen...
    Abuses like that really makes people unhappy...
    bedRock-

Post  bedRock- on Wed May 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Thranduil_ gief me head admin

Post  190590 on Wed May 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Well this topic goes wrong way. Very Happy

Closed.
    Wislaa-

Post  Wislaa- on Wed May 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Thranduil_ wrote:
    Wislaa- wrote:Chill Thranduil, I'm sure you'd still be headadmin if you didn't went mad and doing shit like banning me for 30 days for saying "thrandull noob" in lobby, haha.

It wasn't me... It was lord. He banned you after he took chillas rights after he unbanned teshin... I have never abused my rights... Ohh once I banned frosch.

Why I am taking so much? Because there are topics to talk about and actions which wouldn't happen in my charge...
    It shouldn't involve me, I don't really know why I can't "don't care" as my friend fluff did...
    Anyway do what you need to do, but I am still here as neutral observator, why I play pub without admins? I tried to play vs yawa and his mates... he raged flamed me and my mates (as Nazi shit) and ended games, in my charge it wouldn't happen...
    Abuses like that really makes people unhappy...

Whatever, does't matter. What matters is that games are still runnig really fluuently, people get justice if they want by reporting here and you can find a league-inhouse usually in the evening. About yawa, well everyone knows he's a raging maniac who makes decisions not with his brain but with his dick. Which is why ernie took his admin for a while. A lot of admins ban people very easy that's just a matter of fact and I disagree with that aswell, I banned around 10-20 people in nearly 5 month and 80% were mh bans. You don't need to ban every little shit since people should have a bit of freedom aswell, after all it's only an online public game, where it s not about money or shit.
    YAWA

Post  YAWA on Wed May 14, 2014 11:47 pm

if you watch from 2:10 you can see Dendi and DeMoN flaming too Very Happy
    atleast DeMoN telling dendi he gets super outplayed and is an idiot and such xD but they say its tactical flame "make ur opponent mad and win mid easy"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:05 pm